Seward restaurants offer a surprisingly delightful array of dining options for locals and visitors alike. The ever-growing food scene in this fishing town prioritizes Alaska-grown produce, crafts brews, local wines, and of course, the freshest of seafood! We just happen to own and operate 6 downtown Seward restaurants that specialize in everything from pizza and burgers to Mexican fare to higher-end meals that use distinctive ingredients not expected in this part of the world. After all your adventuring around the Seward area, you’ll need a good place to fuel-up and we are here to give recommendations of our favorite meals.
Along with the 6 incredible restaurants we also own and operate 3 conveniently located hotels in downtown Seward. Our casual and comfortable accommodations are the perfect place to rest up for your next Seward adventure. We also own and operate Preacher’s Pond RV Park just outside of town. This quiet and secluded spot is still close to all the amazing things Seward has to offer. If you are ready for the ultimate Alaskan vacation book your stay today!
6 Remarkable Seward Restaurants
Situated near majestic Kenai Fjords National Park and the pristine waters of Resurrection Bay, Seward Alaska takes advantage of this incredible location by offering up some of the freshest and tastiest of seafood. The 6 Seward restaurants that we own and operate surely do not have a lack of delicacies from the sea to choose from. The seafood here is served up in surprising and unexpected ways along with other local specialties like reindeer! For a diverse selection of mouthwatering food in Seward here are our 6 restaurants you have to try!
- Sea Salt Alaskan Bar and Grill feature all-day entrees like the Alaskan Sami, a twist on a “Cuban” sandwich, and Rockfish tacos. Dinners like Beef Vindaloo and the Halibut, Salmon and Crab Roulade are just some among many dishes that use unique ingredients. Enjoy these local delicacies all while getting spectacular views of Resurrection Bay. One of the best views of all the Seward restaurants.
- Chattermark famously boasts having the best hot wings of all the Seward restaurants! The chicken wings here are tossed in their signature maple-chipotle hot sauce. This one of a kind restaurant features fresh salads, burgers, veggie dishes, and seafood all served with house-made sauces.
- You can’t have a list of Seward restaurants and not mention pizza! If pizza is what you are craving then come on down to Klondike Pizzeria! We feature personal size and build your own pies so you can choose between regular or gluten-free crust, marinara, BBQ, or alfredo sauce, and up to 5 special toppings. There are also large classic pizzas such as pepperoni and vegetarian.
- Located in the harbor, Alaska Seafood Grill is a casual dining experience that offers fish and chips, seafood baskets, rice bowls, burgers, wraps, and homemade french fries. You can mix and match your favorite seafood to sample.
- As far as Seward restaurants go if you want the best burritos, quesadillas, and tacos in town the Railway Cantina has got what you want! This local favorite offers a diverse selection of ingredients such as halibut, salmon, chicken, reindeer, mushrooms, shrimp, falafel, and tofu.
- You can’t own and operate a collection of Seward restaurants and not have a crab shack! The Crab Shack restaurant serves up lunch, dinner, and gorgeous mountain views. While the Crab Shack does live up to its name offering everything from crab cake burgers, mixed crab legs, and a halibut po’boy sandwich, there are also options like reindeer hot dogs and hamburgers and even vegetarian options so everyone can enjoy a delicious meal.
The Best Choice for Seward Accommodations
At Seward Hospitality Group we want to make sure you have the ultimate Alaskan vacation. We take pride in owning and operating 3 downtown hotels that are quiet, comfortable, and conveniently located for all your Seward excursions. From a stay in an Inn that is steps away from the Kenai Fjords National Park Visitor Center and the small boat harbor, to a historic motel and hotel that offers “old Alaska” charm, your comfort is our priority.
We also have a small RV park just outside of town for those adventurers who are on the ultimate Alaskan road trip. This location is close enough to Seward but far enough away to feel like a secluded wilderness campsite. With all there is to see and do in Seward and the surrounding area you’ll need a 3, 4, or 5-night stay at one of our comfortable accommodations. For your amazing Alaskan getaway book your stay today!